We’re so excited to see you in Sydney in 2 weeks! However, before you arrive, there’s some important information for you to know.
Sign Up to participate in Tech Challenges & Open Source Award
Sign up for the technical challenges by June 17: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRh7wxYwo1STeHAyZ8071IHmjnVSniYq6Etx5SBjhzZLLVWg/viewform?usp=sf_link
The deadline for Open Source submissions will be Tuesday, July 2nd, end of the day. Make sure to have everything published and submitted as described here: https://ssl.robocup.org/robocup-2019-awards/#open-source-award
What To Bring
- A 10m Ethernet Cable – Based on your position at the field, you could be up to 10m from the nearest network switch. We are unable to provide teams with network cables for their equipment.
- Signed Consent Forms – Arrive with a signed consent form for all members of your team to ensure you do not get delayed at check-in. You can download the form here.
- Power Adapters / Converters – Power at ICC Sydney is 230V, 50Hz.
Submit Robot Height & Team Logos
Remember to check and update your robot heights in ssl-vision (https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-vision/blob/master/robocup-ssl-teams.xml) and your team logo in the ssl-status-board (https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-status-board/tree/master/src/assets/logos) by June 23.
Test & Tag Policy For Electronic Devices
All electrical equipment used at the ICC Sydney will need to be tested and tagged to Australian standards by a certified electrician. On Tuesday and Wednesday, ICC Sydney staff will visit each League to test and tag items. There is no charge for the test and tag service.
Please note that even new items purchased in Australia in packaging still require testing and tagging. Additionally, CE tagging is not recognized in Australia. This means that any item with a CE tag is not venue approved and will require testing and tagging on site.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Team Check-in will begin on July 2nd. No teams will be allowed to enter the convention center before the first setup day on July 2nd.
- Colored paper for the robot patterns will be provided by the Local Organizing Committee
- Teams will be provided with 2 chairs and a table at their assigned competition field in addition to their team working area.
If you have any further questions you can email the Technical or Organizing Committees or ask in the League Discord Chat.