Starting with the 2020 RoboCup season, the SSL will collect statistics of matches to compare the impact of rule changes and track the progress of the league.
The tooling for taking the statistics can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/RoboCup-SSL/ssl-match-stats
Completeness of data
Logs for two matches are missing and three matches did not happen.
The match UBC Thunderbots vs Tritons RCSC on the 22. was played with two first halfs due to issues with the GC.
Data for division A is complete.
A lot of matches of division B are missing.
One match of division A is missing: UMass vs. KIKS Group A4 – A5
A lot of division B matches are missing.
The game events were in a different format and are thus missing in the statistics.
Following matches are missing:
- 13th place: UMass vs. Twente
- LQF4: UMass vs. RoboJackets
- D3: ER-Force vs. SRC
- LQF2: MCT vs. RoboFEI (log file incomplete)
- MQF1: MRL vs. NEUislanders (log file incomplete)
Note: There were no divisions yet.
- Game Phase Duration (pie chart)
- Game Phase Duration Distribution over Matches (bar chart)
- Game Phase Duration per Match (table)
- Overall Team Statistics (table)
- Number of Goals per Team (bar chart)
- Ball Placement Duration per Team (bar chart)
- Number of Game Events per Game Phase (table)
- Number of Game Events in STOP (pie chart)
- Number of Game Events in HALT (pie chart)
- Number of ball outs per match (bar chart)
- Number of ball outs per team (bar chart)
The pre-processed files can be downloaded here: https://tigers-mannheim.de/download/gamelogs/
A read-only PostgreSQL database is available here: postgres://email@example.com:64738/ssl_match_stats
You can use the tool of your choice to explore the data. The interactive statistics above access the same database through Metabase. You could also use Google data studio, which supports PostgreSQL databases as data source.